”Leisure tour is a vacation for our guest from their everyday life. You can enjoy the stay in NICE HOTELS or resorts, relaxing, and going on guided tours and experiencing local tourist attractions. It mainly focuses to clients who are willing to take “working vacations,” in which they split their time between work and play. You will enjoy every day activity of the tour and take back unlimited memories.’’
Please arrive at the Druk Airline check in counter, International Airport, 2 hours prior to departure time.Fly into Paro Bhutan. As you start approaching Bhutan, you can see breathtaking views of the Great Himalayas on this flight. Arrive Paro where you will be welcomed to the Kingdom by your guide.After 15-20 minute drive from the airport you'll reach the hotel. Check in to the Hotel.Overnight Paro
Day 2 PARO (B)
Full Day visits to the sites in and around Paro.The people of Paro are known for their hard work which is displayed in their large traditional country houses. If you marry a girl from Paro, be prepared to put metal roofing over the traditional shingle roof in your wife's house and purchase farming machineries, to show that you are a capable and well-to-do husband. (So we joke among ourselves.)
Paro's sightseeing is full of gems such as the 200 year old Watch Tower which was renovated and converted into National Museum in 1968. It houses a fine collection of national costumes and fabrics, gallery of thangkas, an impressive stamp gallery with three dimensional and CD stamps issued as early as 1960 that are remarkable and other galleries showcasing armor and silverware with the handsome Royal tea pots. On the top floor there is a four sided temple complex depicting the history of Buddhism and its propagation. Visit Drugyel Dzong, although mostly now in ruins. Built in 1647 by Shabdrung Nawang Namgyel to commemorate the victory over Tibetan Invaders, which indicates by the name of the Dzong meaning Victorious Bhutanese Fort. Overnight Paro
Day 3-EXCURSION TO TAKTSANG MONASTERY (B)
Day hike to Taktsang Monastery view point. Taktsang, meaning "Tiger's nest," is built around a cave in which Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhawa) mediated, clings seemingly impossible to a cliff of rock at 3,000 feet above the valley floor. For the local people it is a place of pilgrimage, but for a tourist, a hike up to the view point opposite the monastery is exhausting, thrilling and mystical. The legend has it that Guru Rimpoche is said to have flown to the site of the monastery on the back of a tigress from Tibet and meditated in the cave there for three months. Drive to Thimphu.The drive from Paro to Thimphu is spectacularly scenic. Magnificent monasteries and stupas in the valleys and mountain tops. Experience the "Last Buddhist Himalayan Kingdom" on Earth and take precious memories back home. Overnight Thimphu
Day 4-THIMPHU (B)
Full day sightseeing in and around Thimphu Valley, The largest and Capital City of Bhutan.Some of the attractions include;
- Purchase world's most beautiful postage stamps, collector's items and postcards at face value from general post office which is right next to Bhutan National Bank.
- Visit Arts and crafts school where one can see young children at work.
- Visit Traditional Medicine Institute where the ancient healing arts are still practiced.
- Visit Memorial Chorten built in 1974 to honour memory of Late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, popularly known as the Father of Modern Bhutan. A multi-storied stupa that will introduce you to the vitality of Tantric Buddhism.
- Observe traditional paper making from Daphnia and Edgeworthia shrub to the finished product and purchase some beau,tiful writing sets from the factory.
- Visit Botanical garden (Zoo) where one can see Yak and Takin, the National wild animal of Bhutan.
- Drive up to view point and take a hike beyond to see the clear picture of Thimphu Valley.
- Downtown Thimphu on foot visiting Handicrafts Emporium and other Arts & Crafts stores. Buy stunning kiras which can be used as bed covers or wall decoration, jewelleries and many more. Overnight Thimphu
Day 5-THIMPHU – PUNAKHA – WANGDI - THIMPHU (B)
Full Day Sightseeing trip to Punakha and Wangdi Towns. Punakha was the old capital of Bhutan and it is still the winter residence of Central Monastic Body. Punakha Dzong is the most Magnificent and Largest Dzong in Bhutan.
Return to Thimphu for Overnight Hotel
Day 6-THIMPHU – PARO (B)
Morning, time at leisure to explore around Thimphu town on your own or relax in the hotel. Afternoon, transfer to Paro for Overnight
Day 7-DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Paro Airport for flight to Bangkok/Delhi/Katmandu or Kolkata. Tashi Delek!!!